Head of Training
Salary: £45000 - £48000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103652
The HSE Recruitment Network is searching for a Head of Training to join an organisation at the forefront of training, development and accreditation in the Health & Safety Sector, This Head of Training will be based on Birmingham but will be required to travel overseas on occasion to liase with clients.
To be considered for this Head of Training position you must have the following:
• Applicants should have a degree (or equivalent) in a related field and hold the NEBOSH Diploma,
• a relevant teaching qualification and an advanced driving qualification.
• Previous line management experience is essential along with experience of H&S auditing.
• Ability to travel overseas
• Strong communicator at all levels
The Head of Training main focus is on increasing financial contributions by building commercial relationships with client organisations and ensuring that services offered are developed and delivered to exemplary standards.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the successful candidate will oversee the performances of trainers across workplace, home, leisure and road safety to ensure accuracy and efficiency across agreed processes and procedures.
Attractive package of upto 45k and company car with additional benefits – for more information on this Head of Training position please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 454 5000.