Health and Safety Advisor
Salary: £40730 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103647
HSE Recruitment have partnered with one of the G15 Housing Associations to recruit a Health and Safety Advisor to be based in Hammersmith, London.
You will lead on RIDDOR reporting process, assist in the maintenance of the Health and Safety Management System and support business managers set and achieve required standards, including adherence to policies and procedures.
Additional responsibilities will include:
• Promote, communicate and implement safe working practices across the business
• Provide training and information to colleagues on all Health and Safety matters
• Undertake risk assessments and review those completed by local managers
• Coordinate and carry out site health and safety inspections
• Produce monthly statistics and reports as required by the Head of Health and Safety
Qualification requirements include:
• NEBOSH Certificate, NEBOSH Diploma, NVQ L4 / L5, NCRQ or Degree qualification
• TECH or GRAD IOSH (advantageous)
• Experience in housing or a similar environment desirable but not essential
• Strong engagement, influencing and communication skills
• Good understanding of current Health and Safety legislation
The salary for this role is £40,730 plus benefits to include healthy annual leave entitlement, pension, L&D opportunities, health cash plan, staff discounts and interest free season ticket loan.
Please call Joe Hodgson on 0121 454 5000 to discuss your application further or email your CV to email@example.com for consideration.