Salary: £45000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103637
HSE Recruitment Network are partnering with one of the UK's leading, essential public services providers, to recruit a QHSE Manager.
As QHSE Manager, you will solely work at one of the organisations key, high profile Defence contracts based in Swindon. You will have responsibility for Quality Management, Operational QHSE improvements and imbedding a positive and effective behaviour safety culture across the account.
Aside from the key responsibilities outlined above, the successful post holder will:
• Support the Contract Manager not only achieve agreed SLAs, but proactively enhance the behaviour safety culture for all colleagues and sub-contractors, ensuring the organisations policies and procedures are implemented as best practice throughout
• Maintain essential contract ISO certification, most notably ISO9001
• Perform audits as per risk-based plans to ensure compliance across the account
• Lead accident/incident investigations as required
• Produce and deliver QHSE training and briefings which are engaging and easily accessible for all users
• Be a visible presence across the account at all times and the main point of contact for all activity related to QHSE
As QHSE Manager you will have the following:
• NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent qualification
• GRAD or CMIOSH
• Good working knowledge of management systems and standards including 18001/45001, 14001 and most notably 9001
• Internal Auditor Qualification (ISO9001 desirable)
• Strong communication skills with the ability to engage, influence and gain commitment of others, preferably within a Defence / MOD environment
• A background in FM / Property / Defence / University (Higher Ed), Consultancy, Construction / Public Services would be highly advantageous
The salary range for this position is up to £45,000 plus additional benefits package.
To apply, please contact Joe Hodgson on 0121 454 5000 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. Due to expectant high volume of interest, early applications are encouraged.