HSE Writer - Dial Content - London
Salary: £38000 - £42000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103630
The HSE Recruitment Network is currently working with a renowned Specialist Consultancy in the Health and Safety sector, who is searching for a HSE Writer in one other flagship offices in London.
This is an ideal role for someone with a strong technical knowledge, excellent writing skills and an interest in digital content to join our expert Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) team.
To be considered for this HSE Writer role you must have:
• A NEBOSH diploma or equivalent
• An understanding of health and safety legislation and compliance.
• Proven writing skills, including the ability to convey complex themes in an accessible way to a variety of audiences with varying levels of expertise
• Confidence in helping clients
• Superb teamwork and communication
• Strong Excel, Word and IT skills
• Interest in digital content
Day to day responsibilities for the HSE Writer
• Research and authoring update work on the HSE products as appropriate for the candidate's expertise and the roles of other team members. This could include:
o commentary and analysis;
o updating tools including audit and risk assessment;
o preparing online and events training materials (audio, slides and notes);
o contributing articles for our online and magazine products, news updates, e-alerts and social media to raise external profile;
o speaking at events;
• Discussing technical updates with expert authors and assisting the HSE Content Manager and Health and Safety Development Editor with reviewing externally produced authoring work.
• Giving clear instructions to editorial/production support teams and reviewing output within tight publishing deadlines.
• Providing insight to other team members maintaining health and safety information and legislation on company products to ensure that:
o prospective amendments are turned into effective amendments at the appropriate time; and
o new content is added when needed.
• Assisting the client experience and sales teams with product queries and training.
This rare gem of an opportunity is paying between 38k -42k for the right person if you would like further information on this HSE Writer please email James.email@example.com or call 0121 454 5000 for more information.