Health and Safety Manager
Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103627
An opportunity for an experienced Health and Safety Manager to join a construction business operating within the retail sector. You will be working on a diverse range of projects including new build, M&E, refurb and fitout. You will manage an Advisor and be responsible for ensuring the strategy is fit for purpose and being delivered. Covering the East you will be based in our near to Cambridgeshire.
You will be involved in all aspects of Health and safety, pre-planning, accident investigations, drive initiatives and manage this to accredited ISO standards. The business provides a very rewarding environment and encourages professional growth.
The ideal candidate:
• Previous experience in a Health and Safety role within the construction industry.
• NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent qualified and CMIOSH.
• Adapt to work on a diverse range of projects.
• Comfortable managing a regional Health and Safety Advisor and supporting their development.
• Committed to professional development.
You will receive a basic salary of £45-50,000 plus £8,000 car allowance or car and other benefits.