Salary: £28000 - £33000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103621
HSE Advisor – Global FMCG Company
Location: - Single site, based at Doncaster but must be flexible on hours worked and occasional travel
Salary :- £28,000 per annum - £33, 000 per annum
Benefits:- Pension (5% contributory), BUPA single cover private healthcare, death in service, 25 days holiday + bank which increases with service, employee benefit scheme, free parking.
Seeking a strong HSE professional who can influence and engage at all levels. If you are able to carve out your own path in HSE, wanting to leave a legacy and develop HSE principles for a at manufacturing site within a growing global FMCG Company then this is the role for you.
Main Responsibilities :-
• Make an assessment of all site and recommend and create relevant and robust strategy for management of Health, safety and Environmental needs and be responsible for setting realistic and achievable objectives at site level
• Review HSE systems, procedures and risk assessments and ensure that they are relevant and fit for purpose
• Reviewing reporting systems and ensure that people know what is to be reported and why. Once this is established aim to improve these (LTI, Near miss reporting etc)
• Risk Assessments in place that work for the processes
• Develop an aligned cultural and behavioural change agenda and implement across the site. Ensuing that accountability for HSE is at the forefront of people's minds
• Champion HSE across the multitude of projects that will be occurring this year i.e movement of the machinery, implementation any new lines
• Drive accountability and HSE awareness across the site
• Ensuring legal compliance and reviewing and updating the HSE policy
• Develop a training package on HSE Matters
• Arranging and hosting timely HSE meetings
• Ensuring compliance to ISO 14001: 2015
• Managing BRC Audits
• Share HSE best practice and take part in European team activities across the global group with limited overseas travel.
• Enthusiastic, robust and engaging
• Hands on and able to support development of HSE
• Driven in their approach
• Confident, strong leadership and management skills
• Able to influence, gain buy -in with strong communication skills for all colleagues ( from shop floor to Management)
Qualifications and background
• NEBOSH Certificate
• Manufacturing experience
Interested? Apply now for immediate consideration: email@example.com / 0121 454 5000
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this opportunity, please forward on our details.