Occupational Health Technician
Salary: £21000 - £24000 per annum
Location: West Midlands
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103606
HSE Recruitment have partnered with one of the UKs most renowned total facilities management providers to recruit an Occupational Health Technician, to work across the business.
In this national role, the Occupational Health Technician will provide services to various divisions across the business. Predominantly, this will involve undertaking of health surveillance programmes, initial health assessments and the delivery of health and wellbeing activity.
Alongside this, the successful Occupational Health Technician will:
• Advise employees on areas of concern and appropriate health protection measures
• Devise health surveillance reports
• Maintain and update the Occupational Health database
• Support with the generation of statistical information and collect feedback from onsite campaigns
• Work alongside the Occupational Health Manager with the delivery of onsite major health promotion campaigns
Qualification requirements for this role include:
• Recognised qualification in Occupational Health (certificate, diploma or degree)
• Recent and relevant experience in a similar Occupational Health role
• Background in Facilities Management or Construction advantageous
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• UK driving license
The salary for this role is up to £24,000, plus car or allowance and benefits package.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the flexibility to travel nationally, with overnight stays expected as normal.
For further information please contact Joe Hodgson on 0121 454 5000 or forward your CV to email@example.com for consideration.