Health and Safety Advisor
Salary: £38000 - £40000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103601
HSE Recruitment have partnered with a globally renowned law firm to recruit a Health and Safety Advisor, to be based in London on a fixed term contract for 12 months.
Reporting to the Health and Safety Manager, you will have responsibility for providing an effective health and safety management service to the firm. This will include assisting with the delivery of health and safety policy and developing partnerships with key stakeholders to enable and assist them to meet their responsibilities in line with all relevant legislation and best practice.
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will also:
• Carry out workstation and DSE assessments
• Deliver internal health and safety training
• Collate health and safety statistics and produce monthly reports with agreed KPIs
• Review incidents, risk registers, risk assessments and other relevant documents to ensure suitability
• Conduct inspections, audits and accident investigations as directed
Qualifications and other requirements for this role include:
• NEBOSH General Certificate in Health and Safety (or equivalent)
• TECH IOSH (advantageous)
• 2+ years health and safety experience, preferably from a facilities management background
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• DSE assessment experience
The salary for this role is up to £40,000 plus generous benefits package.
For further information please contact Joe Hodgson on 0121 454 5000 or forward your CV to email@example.com for consideration.