Salary: £46000 - £50000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103595
Are you interested in working for a recognised Food Manufacturing organisation who are industry leaders? If you want to take the lead and manage the Environmental, Health and Safety requirements across a complex site and develop and ingrain a positive culture – then this is the role for you !
Job title :- SHE Manager
Location :- Single site based in Heathrow
Reporting to :- Site General Manager
Renumeration :- £46,000 per annum - £50,000 per annum
Working hours :- Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm
• Benefits (Online Discount Platform) eg. Cycle to work scheme, Childcare vouchers
• Holiday 25+ Bank Holidays
• Share save Scheme (Available after 12 Months with the business)
• Pension Scheme- Match Up to 8%
Main responsibilities :-
• Maintenance of the SHE Management system
• Support the timely delivery of Health & Safety objectives across the site such as risk assessments, audits and inspections
• Analyse and provide accident incident investigation reports
• Promote good Environmental practice across the site
• Assist with the management of all Stakeholder relationships (EA, HSE, Customers, Local community) to ensure that there are no compliance issues.
• Monitor and improve the local Health & Safety polices and plans in line with legal, group and customer requirement.
• Undertake a schedule for site inspections and compliance self-audits in order to identify gaps in compliance and develop and implement robust action plans
• Management processes including the investigation of all lost time incidents and management of the incident recording system to meet with statutory requirements
• Provide technical and other advice and assistance to the team
• Continue to drive a positive safety culture across the site and the wider group
• Assist the team to take measurements and liaise with external sources to quantify and qualify potential projects.
• Highlight and support the drive continuous improvement.
• Hands on Health and Safety support with regular manufacturing walks across all site
• Be involved and proactive in safety meetings to share best practice
• Support the trainers with development and delivery of safety training and coaching across site
• Significant investment has gone into the site and it is currently under CDM
• Enthusiastic, robust and engaging
• Hands on and able to support development of the strategy
• Driven in their approach and able to adapt to a changing site under a lot of pressure
• Strong leadership and training skills
• Able to influence, gain buy -in with strong communication skills
Required qualifications/experience :-
• Experience in working within a manufacturing, Construction or engineering environment
• NEBOSH Certificate as a minimum
• OHSAS 18001, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 management experience
Interested? Apply now for immediate consideration: email@example.com / 0121 454 5000
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this opportunity, please forward on our details.