Health & Safety Officer
Salary: £26000 - £30000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103590
The HSE Recruitment Network is proud to be working exclusively with The Royal Shakespeare Company to identify a Health and Safety Officer in the beautiful area of Stratford Upon Avon, Warwickshire with some travel to London on a full time permanent basis.
This rare gem of an opportunity will entrust the successful Health and Safety Officer to provide advice to all employees across the organisation you will be support by highly experienced Health and Safety Manager in day to day health and safety management.
You will be given structured training and guidance as well as a platform to use Health, Safety and Well-being in variety of settings such as for example:
• CDM and work shop
• General Theatre areas
• Complex staging
This is a really exciting environment and one that will help you to build a well-rounded Health, Safety and Well-being career
The Health and Safety Officer must have:
• Minimum NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent Level 3 qualification.
• Level 3 Certificate in Education and Training or similar training qualification.
• Experience of delivering training in health and safety
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Able to prioritise workload.
• Able to act with integrity and observe confidentiality.
• Working knowledge of the theatre/entertainment industry.
Salary between £26-29k plus a string of benefits. (full list be given upon application)
Interviews will take place ideally in the afternoons of the 15th and 16th of May.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 454 5000
Look forward to hearing from you