Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103589
HSE Recruitment are working on an exclusive basis with one of the fastest growing landscape services, estate management and play space services providers in the UK, to recruit a QHSE Advisor.
Centrally based, the QHSE Advisor will report to the QHSE Manager in this newly formed post. Due to a recent company restructure and continued growth from successful acquisitions, the group now feel it is the right time to enhance the QHSE team and this appointment is the start of the journey! The successful post holder will follow a natural progression plan into the QHSE Manager position over the course of the next few years.
As the successful QHSE Advisor you will have responsibility for:
• Conducting quality audits, audit planning/scheduling, collating audit results and preparing for external audits
• Delivering health and safety training, including tool box talks and inductions
• Carrying out alcohol and drug testing on sites
• Supporting the QHSE Manager with accident and incident investigations
• Design, write and implement ISO9001, 18001, 14001 procedures and support with preparation for ISO45001 accreditation in 2020
Qualifications and other requirements for this role include:
• NEBOSH Diploma Health and Safety or NEBOSH Certificate Health and Safety currently working towards Diploma (or equivalent qualification route)
• Internal auditor qualification (advantageous)
• Experience of conducting audits, delivering training, conducting alcohol/drug testing, carrying out risk assessments
• Full, UK driving license
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
This role will be based in the Midlands with a healthy mix of home and office based working. Frequent trips to sites will be expected and as such UK travel with overnight stays will be normal.
The salary range for this position is £35,000 - £40,000 plus either company car or car allowance. Benefits will also include 25 days annual leave (+ public holidays), pension and mileage.
For further information please contact Joe Hodgson on 0121 454 5000 or forward your CV to email@example.com for consideration.