Interim Health, Safety & Environment Manager
Salary: £350 - £400 per day
Job Type: Temporary
Job Ref: 441103585
Interim Health, Safety & Environment Manager required for 3-6 months to work for a global food and drink manufacturing business with well known, iconic British brands in their portfolio. You will utilise your experience in a production manufacturing environment to manage health, safety, environmental and fire risks on site.
You will be based from their main production site in West London providing support and specialist advice and guidance to employees and safety professionals on other sites. Working closely with senior management, line management and other staff to ensure legislation and regulations are adhered to. Creating an environment with optimal working conditions which will prevent injuries and accidents. You will also be responsible for dealing with any non-conformance.
Experience and qualifications required:
• NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent.
• Experience in a production manufacturing environment.
• Extensive knowledge of health, safety, environmental and fire risks.
• Able to deal and influence at all levels.
• Able to identify issues and provide practical solutions.