Health and Safety Manager
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103584
HSE Recruitment are working with a specialist commercial cleaning business to recruit a Health and Safety Manager, to be based in Berkshire.
Reporting to the board of Directors, the Health and Safety Manager will have overall responsibility for ensuring compliance and legislative obligations are met as well as delivering training (most notably BICSc) to operatives across the business. The Health and Safety Manager will also support the Quality Manager in achieving and maintaining the current ISO9001 accreditation.
Qualifications and other requirements for this role include:
• Recognised health and safety qualification (IOSH, NEBOSH, NVQ, NCRQ)
• Experience in the cleaning sector (Essential)
• Preferably BICSc qualified and experience in delivering training
• Experience in delivering a range of training, including tool box talks and inductions
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
The salary for this role is c.£35,000
For further information please contact Joe Hodgson on 0121 454 5000 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.