Salary: £42000 - £46000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103572
The HSE Recruitment Network is currently recruiting for a Health, Safety & Environmental Manager for a leading provider of Facilities management to the Healthcare sector. The HSE Manager must have experience of working in mix of hard and soft facilities management ideally within hospital contracts. The role will work alongside a fully functional Safety team and will be classed as a home based role with travel to various sites across the South.
To be considered for this role you must have:
• Grad IOSH as a minimum
• Strong grasp of management systems (i.e. OHSAS 18001/ISO 14001)
• Strong technical experience across office.365
• You will have excellent interpersonal skills that will enable you to influence and communicate at all levels within the organisation.
• Strong training skills and conducting HS&E audits.
• Must have exposure to healthcare environment that delivers both Hard and Soft services environment
Shortlisting will be on the 25th of April and interviews will be held on the 29th of April and the 1st of May.
This role is paying between 42k and 46k plus benefits along with training and development.
If you require more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 454 5000.