Group EHS Data Analyst
Salary: £25000 - £32000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103571
We are working with a Global manufacturing company who are seeking a Group EHSS Data Analyst from their Head Office in Gloucester. This role is a fantastic opportunity to join a large company who have a fantastic reputation in the local and international field. With over 1000 staff across two sites you will have exposure to advanced manufacturing processes within a role that will allow you to stand out and make your mark. If you have the desire to improve standards within a business who really value you and what you do, then this could be the role for you.
This is a mature company who have really focused on behavioural safety over the last few years and need likeminded professionals with the same passion to ensure standards are moving in the right direction. Reporting into the EHS Director you will support the group in spotting trends through thorough data analysis and interpretation, suggesting and presenting improvements and driving EHS forward through the KPI performance.
This role would suit someone in a similar level role or a health and safety advisor, EHS officer etc. who do a lot of data analysis in their current role and want to focus on this aspect of their skill set.
• Provide in-depth analysis and insight into EHS performance using data gathered.
• Collate and analyse data which will be fed into reports to the Directors and Senior Managers.
• Identify opportunities and weakness to continually improve key KPIs, metrics and existing capabilities and systems.
• Develop, maintain and improve departmental management systems and process.
• Create and deliver training and take the lead on key improvement projects.
• NEBOSH Certificate
• You must have held a similar level role within and EHS department previously- data analysis, interpretation of data and making suggestions and improvements.
• Confident in dealing and reports information back to senior managers.
• Effective communication and presentation skills.
• Experience of microsoft excel and other analytical tools.
• Strong attention to detail.
If you are interested if this role, please apply or send your CV to email@example.com and if you match the skills required I will be in touch shortly.