Salary: £50000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103551
Are you interested in working for a recognised Food Manufacturing organisation known for their iconic household brand. If you want to take the lead and manage the Environmental, Health and Safety requirements across a complex site and develop and ingrain a positive culture – then this is the role for you !
Role: SHE Manager
Location : Droitwich
Salary :- £50,000 per annum + good pension scheme + 25 days holiday ( + bank) + private healthcare and up to 10% bonus
• Drive safety culture and behavioural change to the peak and encouraging a proactive culture
• Develop and maintain contacts with relevant H&S regulatory and industry organizations and actively participate in meetings and initiatives with them.
• Develop strategies and manage EH&S for a large and complex single site
• Control and drive improvements in regards to company standards
• Provide weekly and monthly reports to site lead
• Carry out audits, maintain compliance and drive industry best practice
• Deliver training and ensure the effectiveness through the business
• Identify and push safety to the forefront of capital projects
• Enthusiastic and engaging
• Self-sufficient and passionate
• Diligent and practical
• Able to influence at all levels
• NEBOSH certificate as a minimum
• IEMA or equivalent experience
Interested? Apply now for immediate consideration: email@example.com // 0121 454 5000
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this opportunity, please forward on our details.