Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103545
I am representing a global manufacturing business who are looking for an experienced Health, Safety and Environment Coordinator at their site in Liverpool. If you are a practical, adaptable and contemporary health and safety professional who will work with people to move an organisation in a more forward thinking direction the you could be the perfect fit for the role. If you are passionate about health and safety, can get people to conform to your way of thinking and influence at all levels of the business, then please read on.
You will work closely with your direct report and the plant manager to proactively improve culture on site. You will coordinate health and safety across the plant ensuring they are complying with all relevant legislation. You will lead on the investigations of incidents, accidents, near misses and ensure actions points are set and actioned off the back of this. You will work with all the regulatory bodies and manage the UK and industry Regulations. It is an all-encompassing Health and Safety role in which you will drive a positive and accountable safety culture, acting as the point of contact and lead on site.
This role would suit an experienced Health and Safety Advisor/ Coordinator/ Officer ready to take the lead on a plant or a manager ready for their next challenge.
Qualification and Background experience
• NEBOSH Diploma (or equivalent NVQ/NCRQ/Degree) would be desirable but minimum certificate level may be considered if they can demonstrate the desired background
• Experience within a Manufacturing business is also essential
• A self-starter with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• You will be conscientious, methodical and able to work to your own initiative.
• You must have the ability to deliver under pressure,
• Be enthusiastic, engaging and responsible.
• Proactive approach to supporting the Health & Safety Function.
Would you like to know more? Please do not hesitate to get in touch on 0121 454 5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. This role is moving quickly so please submit your CV as soon as possible.