Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103541
You have the chance to join a Global manufacturing and fabrication company as their QHSE manager at their UK based in Burton on Trent. This role is a fantastic opportunity to join the smaller arm of a global organisation who have huge expansion plans to grow and move into the nuclear industry. You will join this team orientated and driven business, assess health and safety as it currently stands and make improvements from there onwards. You will sit as part of the senior management team in a strategic but still hands on position.
Key Duties include but are not exclusive to the following:
• You will be expected to come into the business and access what is currently in place and from their plan and manage the improvements.
• Manage the current systems (ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001).
• Advise senior management on QHSE issues, legal requirements & improvements.
• Incident / Accident investigation and actions, Health and Safety risk assessments & COSHH risk assessments and workplace inspection and internal audits.
• Setting & Monitoring of QHSE targets, KPI`s and improvements.
• Contractor management.
• Third party audits, supplier reviews & approved supplier register.
Background and Experience required:
• Currently in a Health and Safety manager position or ready for that step up into one with the experience and technical ability to match.
• Experience within the Nuclear industry is highly desirable but other engineering/ manufacturing environments may be considered.
• Hold your NEBOSH Certificate as a minimum but Diploma level qualified in health and safety is desirable.
• Hands on, happy to role your sleeves up and get stuck in.
• You will report to a senior managers and must be comfortable in represent health and safety at that level.
This role is offering a salary of £40-50,000 for a single site role.
If you are interested in this position, please apply or send your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.