Facilities Safety Manager
Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103538
The HSE Recruitment Network has a fantastic chance for a Facilities Safety Manager to join their growing team on a full time permanent basis in London.
This organisation has a unique set of clients that will provide an interesting and challenge platform for a Facilities Safety Manager to test their skills.
To be considered for this Facilities Safety Manager role you must be able to:
• Manage client's - internal documentation and compliance requirements - ability to work with not against clients and further the relationship.
• Review and developing processes and documents.
• Conduct feasibility reports, H&S audits, on-site inspections and general reporting
• Present bespoke H&S training programs.
• Liaise with contractors, suppliers and venues to ensure management and implementation of safety procedures.
• Liaise as required to monitor and maintain our retained client's.
• Employ the highest standards of practice to deliver optimum results at all times.
• Prepare and present H&S updates to the business.
• Assist clients with ISO implementation (9001/14001/45001).
• Development of internal documentation and systems.
• Remain updated and conversant with relevant laws, regulations and other statutory
• Assist with the running of the day to day company requirements.
• Produce of risk assessments, emergency planning and fire risk assessments.
• Assist in composing solutions to H&S challenges in the workplace and to assist in their implementation.
• In addition you will be assisting on projects, dealing with enquiries, building job files, attending
Package: Circa 50k – 55k Negotiable with 22 days annual leave and other great benefits.
Please email James.email@example.com or call 0121 454 5000 immediately for more information.
Closing date: 2/5/19