Health and Safety Manager
Salary: £40000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103532
You have the chance to join a growing organisation who are a national provider of managed workspace solutions to SMEs and the corporate market as their Health and Safety Manager.
Reporting to the Operations Director, the Health and Safety Manager will have overall responsibility for the implementation and delivery of the health and safety policy, along with governance and compliance of all associated regulations and statutory requirements.
The successful Health and Safety Manager will also:
• Ensure all health and safety, fire and legionella risk assessments are carried out at the correct frequency and to the desired quality in line with company strategy
• Deliver internal health and safety training or arrange suitable external provisions if required
• Collate health and safety statistics and produce monthly reports with agreed KPIs
• Conduct inspections, audits and accident investigations as directed
• Chair the health and safety steering group
Qualifications and other requirements for this role include:
• NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent qualification
• 2+ years health and safety experience, preferably from a facilities management or property management background
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Multi-site experience
The Health and Safety Manager will be based in North London, but UK travel is required for this role, so having flexibility to travel is essential.
Salary for the role is circa £40,000 plus car allowance, 22 days annual leave and statutory pension.
For further information please contact Joe Hodgson on 0121 454 5000 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Applications must be received no later than Friday 15th March 2019