Regional EHS Manager
Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103527
You have the chance to join a large manufacturing business as their Regional HSE Manager based in Wrexham. This role is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking business in a newly created senior leadership position. This role is integral as the business drive excellence in everything that they do.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Health, Safety and Environmental Manager to join a well-respected manufacturing business in their site in Wrexham, covering 5 sites across the UK and managing a team of advisors. This is a senior leadership position in which you will roll out, lead and deliver the strategy for the UK and Ireland.
You will be expected to work closely with the Operations Manager and the other managers across the business to create and drive the EHS strategy across the UK, ensuring it is communicated effectively. You will report progress to senior managers and the wider business. You will create the strategy, enable it to be rolled out, secure buy in and monitor and drive its progress. You must ensure training is provided to those that need it and everyone knows the role they play. You will create KPI's and drive improvements on these, advance the policies and procedures currently in place improving them to fit the business as it is today. The business have ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 which much be maintained.
What is needed from you:
• NEBOSH Diploma level (or equivalent) ideally or working towards this
• Manufacturing experience is essential
• Ideally some COMAH Experience but not necessary
• Multisite experience and man management
You must be:
• A strong leader with demonstrable experience in leading a business in a similar positions
• Engaging, motivational and personable
• Commercially aware and able to problem solve at a senior level
• The ability to influence at all levels but be resilient and push back
• Strong communication skills and the ability to build relationship
If you feel your background matches the skill set of this position then please get your CV across to email@example.com and once received we will schedule a call.