SHEQ Advisor - North
Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103520
SHEQ Advisor – UK wide. The HSE Recruitment Network as pleased to be working with a well-known Engineering, Civils and Construction related Consultancy who are searching for a SHEQ Advisor ideally based in Yorkshire, Greater Manchester or the midlands.
To be considered for this SHEQ Advisor position you must have:
• Several years' experience in a health and safety position.
• Civils or construction experience would be advantageous.
• A NEBOSH General Certificate, ideally TechIOSH status, and experience with ISO standards
• Good technical knowledge of health and safety legislation
• A confident and experienced trainer
• ISO internal auditor qualification an advantage but is not essential.
• Able to work independently and as part of a team
• Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage competing priorities
• Travel (UK, and occasionally internationally) for up to 50% of workload
• Strong written and verbal communication is essential to the role.
• Computer literate and skilled with Microsoft Office applications, in particular Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
The role of SHEQ Advisor – North will include:
• Implementing SHEQ policies and procedures both on site and in the office
• Engaging with staff and contractors on SHEQ performance on a day to day basis and support the delivery of objectives and targets
• Conducting audits, inspections and incident investigations. Constantly seeking areas for improvement and development in health and safety performance
• External audit participation and guidance
• Supporting the delivery of legal compliance obligations
• Provision and design of SHEQ training to RSK Group employees and external parties as required
• Provision of SHEQ advice to workforce and contract support to operations
Salary and benefits:
• £35k 40k Negotiable
• Contributory Pension Scheme and Life Assurance
• A flexible benefits programme including the option to buy additional holidays and private health care
• Regular training and career development
Please can you email James.email@example.com or call 0121 454 5000 for more information
Closing date 28th of Feb