Group SHEQ Lead - East Anglia
Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum
Location: East Anglia
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103519
Group SHEQ Lead – East Anglia. The HSE Recruitment Network as pleased to be working with a well-known Engineering, Civils and Construction related Consultancy who are searching for a Group SHEQ Lead in East Anglia.
This Group SHEQ Lead must have:
• A wealth experience working in a SHEQ role.
• NEBOSH General Certificate, with minimum of TechIOSH working towards GradIOSH status.
• Agricultural, civil and/or construction experience.
• A recognised qualification in Environmental and/or Quality management, with knowledge of ISO standards.
• A confident and experienced trainer.
• ISO internal auditor qualification.
• Able to work independently and as part of a team.
• Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage competing priorities.
• Travel (UK) for up to 50% of workload.
• Self-motivated, with diligence, integrity and ambition.
• Additional qualifications/memberships in Environment, Health, Safety and Quality an advantage.
Responsibilities will include:
• Identifying SHEQ performance improvement opportunities, design and implementation of changes to divisional systems
• Delivery of Group SHEQ strategy at divisional level.
• Managing the integration of newly acquired business units within the division into the Group SHEQ systems.
• Supporting the delivery of legal and other compliance obligations.
• Leading audits, inspections and incident investigations. Constantly seeking areas for improvement and development in SHEQ performance.
• Technical review/supporting junior members of the team.
• External audit participation and guidance.
• Provision and design of SHEQ training to RSK Group employees and external parties as required.
• Divisional implementation of Group SHEQ initiatives.
Salary and benefits:
• £40-50k Negotiable Commensurate with experience
• A flexible benefits programme including the option to buy additional holidays and private health care
• Regular training and career development
Please can you email James.email@example.com or call 0121 454 5000 for more information
closing date: 28th Feb