Health & Safety Advisor
Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103511
Do you class yourself as a versatile Safety Practitioner? Do you think your talents would thrive in an media, Television and Production environment whilst having the versatility of working with range of clients.
If the answer is yes!
Then the HSE Recruitment Network has a fantastic chance for a Health & Safety Advisor to join a leading entertainment services organisation on a full time permanent basis in Central London.
You will be given a fantastic platform to develop your safety career whilst working alongside two very talented range of Safety Consultants as well testing your skills against a range of clients.
Several years' experience in a relevant field with an appreciation of the operational needs of the customers.
• Thorough knowledge of health and safety legislation and guidance.
• The ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff and management.
• The ability to write clear correct English.
• Able to work as a team member.
• Formal recognised H&S qualification. Minimum NEBOSH certificate, Tech IOSH or equivalent.
• Chartered membership, by examination, of Institute of Occupational Safety and Health.
• Good keyboard skills, experience of word processing and office IT systems.
• Experience of preparation and delivery of safety training.
Package: Circa 40k - 45k Negotiable with 28 days annual leave and other great benefits.
Please email James.email@example.com or call 0121 454 5000 immediately for more information.
Closing date: 22nd of Feb