Salary: £20000 - £22000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103509
A fantastic opportunity has risen for an engineering client based in Leicester who are seeking a Safety Administrator to join their growing safety team. You will be part of a team who are driven by safety excellence both of their products and the business. You will assist a product engineer and a safety manager in a department that is integral to the company and their expanding customer base.
In this role you will undertake everything from record keeping for machinery, help introduce customer support documents for products, provide research support, draft basic correspondence/responses to customers and arrange department in house record keeping.
Although the job title for this role is safety administrator it has the potential to be so much more than this and has potential to grow and develop further. The client is looking for someone who, along with dealing with all the administrative documents and data coming through the department, will look at the role in an analytical way; analyse data, spot trends and make recommendations upwards to the team.
• Experience within an administrative position previously
• The role requires a positive individual with strong organisational and interpersonal skills who is willing to work at differing levels of task complexity.
• Someone who is driven and ambitious to grow with the role
• An engineering or manufacturing background would be beneficial but not necessary
• Office Administration or relevant diploma/certification
If you are interested in hearing more, please call Aisling on 0121 454 5000 for more information.