Fire Safety Manager - Hampshire
Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103482
The HSE Recruitment Network is currently recruiting for a Fire Safety Manager – Hampshire on a full time permanent basis.
This fire, safety consultancy has a specific focus on the residential sector. Due to continuing expansion, they are now wish to recruit a Fire Safety Manager to help deliver and manage our services across their business.
This role presents an opportunity to join an established and dynamic company with an exciting growth strategy. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, business minded and have excellent communication skills.
• Delivery of fire and safety risk assessments, consultancy and training services
• Key Client account management
• Managing a group of fire and safety consultants, including relevant quality assurance
• Reporting to the Company Director on relevant KPIs
• Assisting with the ongoing development of our services
• A wealth of demonstrable experience in practical fire safety application
• A Nationally recognised technical fire safety qualification – Minimum HND or equivalent
• A Nationally recognised H&S qualification to minimum NEBOSH Certificate level, or equivalent.
• Current membership of a National fire and safety organisation, such as IFE, IOSH, MIFPO etc.
• Must be IT literate and able to work confidently and effectively with Microsoft Word and Excel
• In depth knowledge of fire safety standards and risk assessment principles specifically surrounding residential fire and safety risk
• Ability to apply benchmark standards in a logical and practical manner
• Excellent task and time management skills
• Flexible and adaptable to change in a dynamic environment
• Self-motivated and results oriented
• Professional and courteous
• Excellent team player
An attractive and competitive remuneration package is offered, based on experience and qualifications. To include flexible hours, some remote working, opportunity for further development and progression, a minimum of 25 days holiday plus public holidays, pension and a performance related bonus scheme
If you would like more information on this role please email James.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 454 5000