Junior Fire Consultant - Portsmouth
Salary: £28000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103481
Self aware, Self-motivated, Organised & Promotable – are these traits you see in yourself?
The HSE Recruitment Network is currently working with a Leading consultancy who specialise in Fire and Safety in Hampshire – This leading consultancy is an award winning organisation renowned for Innovation and CPD for all its employees.
The Ideal Junior Fire Consultant --Portsmouth will Ideally have a CPD plan equivalent with strong interpersonal skills, report writing abilities and good knowledge of regulations.
• Provision of fire and health and safety risk assessments to the common parts of residential blocks of flats
Some demonstrable experience in practical fire and/or Health and safety application
A recognised technical fire and/or health and safety qualification e.g. TIFireE, IOSH, NEBOSH
Must be IT literate and able to work confidently and effectively with Microsoft Word and Excel
• Knowledge of fire safety standards and risk assessment principles specifically surrounding residential fire risk
• Ability to apply benchmark standards in a logical and practical manner
• Excellent task and time management skills
• Flexible and adaptable to change in a dynamic environment
• Self-motivated and results oriented
• Professional and courteous
• Excellent team player
alary: £22,000 - £28,000 plus additional benefits
An attractive and competitive remuneration package is offered, based on experience and qualifications. To include flexible hours, remote working, opportunity for further development and progression, a minimum of 25 days holiday plus public holidays, pension and a performance related bonus scheme
If would like further information please do let contact James Uddin on 0121 454 500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org