Compliance Business Partner
Salary: £28500 - £31600 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103442
The HSE Recruitment Network are working with one of largest housing associations in the UK to recruit a Compliance Business Partner.
This housing association is one of the UKs largest providers of new homes and houses for affordable rent as well as providing long term integrated housing and health & social care services. It's an exciting time to join the business as they embark on their five-year strategy to build 10,000 new homes, lead the market in new models of care and significantly increase their digital capacity.
Reporting into the Technical Compliance and Assurance Manager, you will have responsibility for:
• Conducting assurance audits to evaluate compliance with statutory and internal management system requirements
• Evaluating the extent that the organisation meets statutory and internal procedure requirements
• Providing health and safety advice and support across the rest of the business on a range of topics
Located in Leeds, you will have flexible working conditions and the opportunity to work in a field based capacity from time to time.
As the successful Compliance Business Partner, you will have:
• Internal Auditor Qualification
• NEBOSH Certificate in Health and Safety
• NEBOSH Certificate in Construction or Fire Safety and Risk Management (desirable)
• Experience of working in social housing or construction
• A proven track record of conducting thorough audits, analysis and reports
• Experience with gas, electric, asbestos and legionella safety
In return, you will be rewarded with a base salary up to £31,000 (pa, rising with length of service) plus benefits package to include 25 days annual leave, pension and generous salary sacrifice schemes.
If you are a Compliance Business Partner with the relevant experience outlined above, please call Joe Hodgson on 0121 454 5000 to discuss your application further. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com for consideration.