Salary: £36000 - £40000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103439
The HSE Recruitment Network are currently working with a leading professional services firm that specialise in real estate and investment management, to recruit a HSE Advisor.
Within this role you will support the Property Asset Management (PAM) line of the business, with a specific focus on property and facilities management. You will have responsibility for assisting the development of health, safety and environmental controls, polices, procedures and guidance in line with the company HSE strategy.
Working alongside the regional teams and advisors, you will also have responsibility for:
• Assisting with ongoing improvements of safety and environmental systems in line with requirements of ISO45001 and ISO 14001
• Delivery of training programmes
• Monitoring and managing external consultants that operate on behalf of the PAM division
• Providing technical advice to managers and regional FM teams
• Assisting with the monitoring of compliance performance and progress against HSE objectives
• Working to ensure continuing compliance and best practice is met
Located in Hertfordshire, this will be a home-office based role covering the M11 corridor, so having flexibility and mobility is essential.
As the successful HSE Advisor you will have:
• NEBOSH General Certificate (or equivalent)
• GRAD IOSH (or TECH IOSH working towards GRAD IOSH is desired)
• Experience of operating in a complex, commercial environment
• Ability to understand and analyse information in order to recommend solutions to problems
• An environmental qualification, such as NEBOSH Environment Certificate (desirable) and/or AIEMA
In return, you will be rewarded with a base salary between £36,000–40,000 (doe) plus benefits package to include:
• 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
• Pension (up to 12% employer contribution)
• Car allowance
• Private single healthcare
• Discretionary bonus
Don't miss out on this great opportunity. If you are a HSE Advisor with the relevant experience outlined above, then please call Joe Hodgson on 0121 454 5000 to discuss your application further. Alternatively send your CV to email@example.com for consideration.