Health and Safety Advisor
Salary: £30000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103435
The HSE Recruitment Network are currently recruiting for a Health and Safety Advisor, to join a business that supports individuals with learning difficulties and Autism.
The business currently covers 800 supported living properties in the UK including running care homes, of which 95% are graded as ‘Good' or ‘Outstanding'. Alongside this, they offer a range of Domiciliary care services to individuals who are more able.
Working alongside the Health and Safety Manager, you will have responsibility for:
• Ensuring the continuous improvement of all levels of health and safety within the companies services and offices
• Conducting Fire Risk Assessments
• Investigation of RIDDOR incidents
• Advising managers within the company of best practice
• Assist in the development of policies and procedures
• Maintain a programme of safety audits and inspections
Located in Theale, Reading, this role will be home based covering the M4 corridor so having the flexibility and experience of working across multi-sites is essential.
As the successful Health and Safety Advisor, you will have:
• NEBOSH Certificate
• Experience of conducting Fire Risk Assessments
• Multi-site experience and willingness to travel
• Minimum of 2 years Health and Safety experience
• Experience of working in the care sector or similar background
In return, you will be rewarded with a base salary up to £30,000 plus benefits package to include 22 days annual leave + bank holidays, pension, season ticket loan, mileage and car allowance/car (on successful completion of probation)
Don't miss out on this great opportunity. If you are a Health and Safety Advisor with the relevant experience outlined above, then please call Joe Hodgson on 0121 454 5000 to discuss your application further. Alternatively send your CV to email@example.com for consideration.