Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103434
Role:- HSE Manager
Company : Manufacturing Company
Location : West Cheshire
HSE Recruitment Network are proud to represent this packaging manufacturing organisation, who are seeking a HSE Manager to provide guidance and advise and support the ongoing compliance of the management systems, policies and frameworks.
Reporting to the Group SHE Manager and will be a key member of the team covering a single site.
Main focuses of the role :-
• Maintenance of the HSE Management systems
• Analyse and provide accident incident investigation reports
• Promote good Environmental practice across the site
• Drive a positive cultural and behavioural change programme and be able to engage and influence and build on stakeholder relationships
• Drive the site to be able to achieve 14001 and manage 9001 and BRC accreditation
• Co-ordinate relevant audits and ensure that actions and remedial solutions are actioned
• Develop and ensure alignment of current SSOW and SOP's as well as driving continuous improvements
• Develop and deliver HSE training for the site
Cultural Fit :-
• Passionate and driven
• Engaging & proactive in approach
• Able to overcome objections
• Able to influence and challenge others thoughts regarding safety
Qualifications and required experience :-
• NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
• Knowledge of managing OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001
• Training and mentoring experience
For the role of HSE Manager you will receive a salary of up to £40,000 + package.
Interested? Apply now for immediate consideration: firstname.lastname@example.org / 0121 454 5000
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this opportunity, please forward on our details.