Head of Health and Safety
Salary: £55000 - £60000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103430
THE HSE Recruitment Network are currently working on an exclusive basis with one of the leading providers of care and support services in London & the South East to recruit their new Head of Health and Safety.
Based in central London, you will work for an organisation that are specialists in delivering mental health, learning disabilities, homelessness and young people's services to a range of local authorities and registered NHS Trusts in the city.
As the Head of Health and Safety, your key responsibilities will include:
• Providing professional support and guidance to all departments in respect of occupational health, safety and welfare, ensuring continued development of the health and safety management systems
• Assisting the Leadership team in the development of a safety culture that is positive, results oriented and customer focused
• Achieving integration of health and safety into day to day management
• Reviewing company strategies, policies, guidelines and working practices, and aligning these with new legislations and developments
• Managing the corporate health and safety training service and establish training strategies and systems
• Ensuring inspections, audits, investigations and risk assessments are carried out where appropriate
For the successful appointment as Head of Health and Safety, you will be expected to have:
• NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent qualification
• Experience within care, support, housing or a similar background
• A strong, engaging personality and able to converse with different stakeholders within an organisation
• A proven track record of meeting the key responsibilities for this post
This position offers a salary range between £55,000–£60,000 alongside 25 days annual leave, pension, flexible working and annual bonus.
Please contact Joe Hodgson on 0121 454 5000 to discuss your application further. Or alternatively email your CV to email@example.com for consideration.