Salary: £50000 - £62500 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103423
Role:- HSE Manager
Company : Manufacturing Company
Location : Batley , West Yorkshire
HSE Recruitment Network are proud to represent this Food manufacturing organisation, who are seeking a strong HSE Manager to provide guidance and advise and support the ongoing compliance of the management systems, policies and frameworks.
• Reporting to the Site Director and you will be a key member of the department covering a large and complex single site.
• Single site with an expectation to take part in fresh eye audits across the UK
• Reporting to the Site Director with 3 x direct reports
• looking for the candidate to be strategic but hands on if needed
Main duties :-
• Drive a positive cultural and behavioural change programme to enable the company to achieve interdependency
• Align global strategies to the site and also apply relevant legislation
• To engage, influence and develop stakeholder relationships
• Drive safety to the forefront of large scale site projects and programmes
• Lead relevant audits on site and ensure that actions and remedial solutions are actioned
• Develop and ensure alignment of current SSOW and SOP's as well as driving continuous improvements
• Develop and deliver HSE training across the site
• Responsible for sharing best practice across the group
• Hands on
• Proactive and pragmatic
• Practical and realistic
• Able to engage and influence
• Strong communication style and able to develop internal / external relationships
Qualifications / background :-
• NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
• GradIOSH / CMIOSH
• IEMA or equivalent
• Manufacturing / engineering background but ideally food / agricultural / farm/ meat manufacturing experience
For the role of HSE Manager you will receive a salary of up to £62,500 + car allowance of £7,500 + a fantastic package which includes Physiotherapy and on site Gym .
Interested? Apply now for immediate consideration: firstname.lastname@example.org / 0121 454 5000
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this opportunity, please forward on our details.