Salary: £35000 - £38000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103419
Role:- SHE Officer
Company : Manufacturing Company
Location : Hatfield
HSE Recruitment Network are proud to represent this food manufacturing organisation, who are seeking a strong SHE Officer to provide guidance and advise and support the ongoing compliance of the management systems, policies and frameworks.
Reporting to the Head of SHEQ and will be a key member of the team covering a single site, however there will be ad-hoc travel to other sites.
Main focuses of the role :-
• Maintenance of the SHE Management system
• Support the timely delivery of Health & Safety objectives across the site such as risk assessments, audits and inspections
• Analyse and provide accident incident investigation reports
• Promote good Environmental practice across the site
• Assist with the management of all Stakeholder relationships (EA, HSE, Customers, Local community) to ensure that there are no compliance issues.
• Monitor and improve the local Health & Safety polices and plans in line with legal, group and customer requirement.
• Undertake a schedule for site inspections and compliance self-audits in order to identify gaps in compliance and develop and implement robust action plans
• Management processes including the investigation of all lost time incidents and management of the incident recording system to meet with statutory requirements
• Provide technical and other advice and assistance to the team
• Continue to drive a positive safety culture across the site and the wider group
• Assist the team to take measurements and liaise with external sources to quantify and qualify potential projects.
• Highlight and support the drive continuous improvement.
• Hands on Health and Safety support with regular manufacturing walks across all site
• Be involved and proactive in safety meetings to share best practice
• Support the trainers with development and delivery of safety training and coaching across site
Cultural Fit :-
• Passionate and driven
• Engaging & proactive in approach
• Able to overcome objections
• Able to influence and challenge others thoughts regarding safety
Qualification and required experience :-
• NEBOSH Certificate
• Knowledge of managing OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001
• Training and mentoring experience
For the role of SHE Officer you will receive a salary of up to £38,000, car or car allowance and package.
Interested? Apply now for immediate consideration: firstname.lastname@example.org / 0121 454 5000
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this opportunity, please forward on our details.