Group HSE and Risk Manager
Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103418
Role:- Group HSE and Risk Manager
Company : Manufacturing Company
Location : Ipswich
Do you want to join rapidly expanding food manufacturing company as Group HSE and Risk Manager ? Are you an engaging and resilient HSE Professional ? Looking to shape the future of HSE & Risk for the company and leave a legacy? - If so this is the job for you!
HSE Recruitment Network are proud to represent this food manufacturing organisation, who are seeking a strong Group HSE and Risk Manager to set a rolling 3 year strategy across multiple sites. You will Design and deliver an effective risk management framework; across site security, transport / fleet and also business continuity. Additionally you will be managing a team of four, who will report directly into you.
Main focuses of the role :-
• Make an assessment of all of the locations/ sites and recommend and create a 3 year rolling strategy for improving their HSE and risk management. Make sure the strategy is communicated, implemented and maintained. Also be responsible for setting realistic and achievable objectives at site level
• Ensure the companies risk management system is robust and aligned
• Develop an aligned Cultural and behavioural change programme and implement across the group
• Standardise the sites and reduce potential inconsistency
• Drive safety to the forefront of the major upcoming projects.
Qualification and required experience :-
• NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
• Knowledge of implementation and / or management of OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001
• Experience in driving culture change in a manufacturing environment
• Training and mentoring experience
• Experience of managing multiple sites
• IIRSM/ IRM/ GRADIOSH membership ( as a minimum)
• Proactive and pragmatic
• Enthusiastic, able to influence and engaging in approach
• Resilient, Self-sufficient and passionate
• Strong communicator
• Able to see the bigger picture
For the role of Group HSE and Risk Manager you will receive a salary of up to £50,000 - £60,000 and package.
Interested? Apply now for immediate consideration: firstname.lastname@example.org / 0121 454 5000
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this opportunity, please forward on our details.