Senior Fire Strategy Consultant - South
Salary: £65000 - £85000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103413
Senior Fire Strategy Consultant – South, The HSE Recruitment Network is currently representing a leading Consultancy in the UK who are searching for a Senior Fire Strategy Consultant on a full time permanent basis.
You will be mainly working in London with national travel from time to time, working with a diverse range of clients, providing fire specialist consulting in the built environment.
Will most likely have MIFireE with strong work ethic, creative problem solving and interpersonal skills, research and report writing abilities and good knowledge of the regulations.
The ideal Senior Fire Strategy Consultant must be experienced in the following:
You must be well versed in created Fire Strategy/Risk/Compliance solutions for clients within the built environment and development (offices, shopping centres, retail, business park offices, high rise, residential and property development environment).
• Design fire management plans [Essential]
• Undertake Fire risk assessment, type 1,2,3 and 4 [Essential]
• Design and present fire strategies in line with client requirements and regulatory requirements [Essential]
• Design client programs and execute for preparedness tests for emergencies or safety events, and test them. These may be Blue light, legionella outbreaks, accidents, threats etc [Essential]
• Expert understanding of the framework of the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005, fire safety (Scotland) regulations 2006 [Essential]
• International interpretation of fire safety. [Advantage]
• High level of experience demonstrating successful track record all the above key responsibilities.
• BSc in Fire Safety Engineering or Fire Engineering [advantage]
• FIFireE or MIFireE desirable GIFireE as minimum required
• Expert witness experience/Court attendance experience [advantage]
• Enforcement Background [advantage]
• Fire /Emergency planning experience
• Establish programs with clients in support of their overall business fire management
Practical Requirements of Senior Fire Strategy Consultant;
• Can comfortably deal with multiple deadlines and business prioritisation.
• Ability to attend client sites
• Comfortably can travel moderate short haul minor long haul
• Drivers licence
• Able to support clients with complex, contentious and critical matters
Package on offer 65-85k for the right professional with additional benefits
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 454 5000 for more information.