Health and Safety Manager
Salary: £43300 - £47600 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103408
The HSE Recruitment Network are currently working in partnership with a well-established, Midlands based housing association to recruit a Health and Safety Manager.
The association currently owns 42,000 homes across the Midlands, East and South East alongside 87 supported living schemes. They have a progressive and forward thinking growth strategy in place which contributes to the already vibrant culture they have instilled within the business.
Reporting into the Head of Health and Safety, the successful applicant will have responsibility for:
• Undertaking health and safety audits, incident investigations and ad-hoc visits
• Reviewing, implementing and monitoring health and safety policies & procedures
• Managing a team of 4 direct reports (x3 Health and Safety Advisors, x1 Project Support)
• Continuing the development of the health and safety system and support with its implementation across the business
• Delivery of health and safety training to the groups staff
This role would suit either an experienced or up and coming Health and Safety Manager who is technically competent and commercially minded. Having experience within social housing or a similar background is highly desirable.
As the successful Health and Safety Manager you will have:
• NEBOSH Certificate
• TECH IOSH
• Experience within social housing or similar background
• Background in a multi-site business
• Well-developed interpersonal skills, commercial acumen and a pragmatic approach to health and safety
You will be rewarded with a base salary between £43,000 - £47,000, alongside 27 days annual leave, pension, discretionary 15% annual bonus and the opportunity to obtain your NEBOSH Diploma (or equivalent qualification) through the business.
This is an opportunity not to be missed. Call Joe Hodgson on 0121 454 5000 to discuss your application further or email your CV using the apply function.