Senior Safety Advisor - Entertainment
Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103406
Do you class yourself as a versatile Safety Practitioner? Do you think your talents would thrive in an events or production environment?
If the answer is yes!
Then the HSE Recruitment Network has a rare chance for a Senior Safety Advisor to join a leading entertainment services organisation on a full time permanent basis in Central London
You will be given a fantastic platform to develop your safety career whilst working alongside two very talented safety advisors and have the guidance and support from the Head of Safety. This role will also require you to deputise for the Head of Safety.
To be considered for this Senior Safety Advisor in central London you must have the following:
• Grad IOSH
• Working towards Level 5 or 6 qualification in Health, Safety and Fire (NEBOSH Diploma, NCRQ or H&S Degree).
• It would be advantageous to have some exposure to one or more of these sectors, Events, Manufacturing, Retail, Hospitality, Leisure, CDM, or Public sector.
• Experience leading or mentoring more junior members of the teams.
• It would be highly advantageous if you have experience in fundraising, production process.
• Inquisitive, creative and organised.
The Senior Safety Advisor will:
• Work as coaching partners to review the safety risk profile and coach departments through any improvement processes and action plans.
• Provide an appropriate level of challenge and support to business leaders.
• Provide production safety advice throughout the rep system design process.
• Lead or assist on projects to develop safety systems for the NT – anything from IT solutions to training development.
• Assess how to deliver safe stunts and productions from general production to working from heights.
Package: Circa 40k - 45k Negotiable with 28 days annual leave and other great benefits.
Please email James.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 454 5000 for more information
Closing date: 11th of January 2019