Health, Safety and Environment Advisor
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103382
A very exciting opportunity has arose at a Global Manufacturing business for a Health. Safety and Environmental Advisor position at their site in Wrexham. They are seeking a talented and engaging health and safety coordinator/officer to join their site who wants to roll their sleeves up, take charge and make changes on site, someone who is a strong character and can stand on their own two feet. They want someone with a passionate, proactive and outgoing attitude.
As the HSE advisor you will work under a Group SHE Manager, assisting in the development of all EHS policies on site as well as the implementation of new and innovative programmes and systems. You will focus on upholding company standards and improving key KPI's across the site through liaising closely with other departments. You will improve culture on site in addition to generalist health and safety duties.
• You must have your Nebosh General Certificate.
• Manufacturing experience is essential
• Chemical manufacturing is desirable or experience with DSEAR, HAZZOP, zoning diagrams etc due to chemicals, gases, saw dust, paint plants, powder on their site.
• HSE Management Systems
• Improving culture and/or behavioural safety programmes
You must be:
• Engaging and approachable
• Visible presence on the shop floor and willing to roll their sleeves up
• Strong enough to stand your ground and push back when needed
• Stand alone, lead and work autonomously as you won't always be there
• Someone who can demonstrate their knowledge in a concise practical way
You are interested in hearing more, please forward your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note the shortlist date for this role is Wednesday 17th October due to holidays so you may hear from us, any time up until this date.