Group Health & Safety Manager - Retail
Salary: £55000 - £60000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103353
Excited about the future of Retail? Do you want to be part the most reputation retail organisation in the UK? Do you need a new challenge?
The HSE Recruitment Network is working exclusively with one of the UK's Premier Retailers who has entrusted us to select a Health and Safety Manager to join their Retail Team in a regional role which could span from the Midlands up to Yorkshire where the companies has its premier facilities. Ideally based in Yorkshire with the flexibility to travel.
To be considered for this Health and Safety Manager job in you must have the following:
• Experience in Retail would be desirable but not essential
• Degree in Health & Safety, a science or closely related subject
• NEBOSH diploma or equivalent – (General may be considered based on level of sector exposure)
• Chartered Member of IOSH & undertaking CPD
• Extensive understanding of the health & safety management system
• Cross section of depth in health & safety and related legislation and its requirements
• Auditing skills
Keen to read on?
• Excellent and strong communication, engagement and motivational skills
• Strong analytical skills and ability to produce management information in impactful ways
• The ability to champion the customer and retain a customer focus whilst keeping health and safety at the forefront
• Ability to identify risk and prioritise tasks
• Tenacity to follow up and resolve issue
Sound like the right Health and Safety Manager role for you?
Package Desirable, Top branded company car on offer, followed by additional benefits