Quality Control Coordinator
Salary: Competitive Salary
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103349
Are you interested in working as part of an experienced quality assurance team within a well-respected manufacturing organisation in Stratford, London? We are currently recruiting for a Quality Control Coordinator to challenge, monitor and improve the process and end product in this fast paced site.
There is never a dull moment here so you need quick reactions and great communication to ensure dispatch schedules are met. You will work closely with many departments including design, sales, purchasing, stores and production and be a key member of the team.
You will be responsible for quality control inspections, root cause analysis, assist with customer complaints and trouble shoot, addressing quality issues on the assembly line. You will manage the ISO 9001 system and audit the site. Overtime your responsibilities will grow and there will be instances were some creative thinking will be required to get the business around an error in a cost-effective manner.
What I need from you:
• You will need to think on your feet, be pragmatic and solutions focused, making sound, balanced business decisions. As such you need an eye for detail.
• You will be a good communicator; both verbal and written.
• Enthusiastic and dynamic.
• You will have experience in a role similar to this previously ideally within a manufacturing or engineering business.
• Technically-minded with a good understanding of engineering drawings.
You will occasionally have to travel to suppliers which could be overseas.
If this sounds like you then please apply using your CV or call Aisling on 01214505000.