Group Risk Manager
Salary: £42000 - £45000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103348
HSE Recruitment currently have one of the most exciting opportunities on the market, to recruit a Group Risk Manager for a multi-discipline business based in Preston.
The group currently comprises of businesses in the construction, property, hospitality, care, energy and retail sectors and with continued growth plans in place over the course of the next few months, it's an exciting time to join their journey.
You will be rewarded with a salary up to £45,000 doe, as well as generous benefits package to include a company car and 24 days annual leave amongst others.
Reporting into the Chief Legal Officer, the successful applicant will have responsibility for:
• Non-Financial Operational Risk Management across the group – including Health and Safety, Environmental and Data Protection
• Ensure management systems are developed and implemented to ensure the group comply with legal requirements
• Liaise with Group Insurers to ensure premiums are minimised whilst maintaining effective levels of protection
• Ensure the Group Health and Safety policy is maintained effectively within the individual business units and managers are supported efficiently
• Undertake risk profile auditing
• Act as the Group Data Protection Officer ensuring GDPR and data protection records are managed effectively
Due to the large amount of construction projects taking place in the next few months, having a background within the construction industry and CDM regulations would be heavily advantageous for this role.
As the successful Group Risk Manager, you will have:
• NEBOSH Diploma (or equivalent)
• GRAD IOSH (as minimum)
• Experience of working within the construction industry with further experience with CDM regulations
• Background in a multi-discipline business (advantageous)
• Up to date knowledge of Health and Safety legislation
• Well-developed interpersonal skills, commercial acumen, pragmatic approach to Risk Management
• Full driving license
Do not miss out on this unique and exciting opportunity. Call Joe Hodgson on 0121 454 5000 to discuss your application further or email your CV using the apply function