Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103347
SHE Manager – Food Manufacturing / Logistics/ Distribution Company
You have the chance to join a leading global food manufacturer, to develop, champion and manage, Environmental, Health and Safety across multiple logistic/ distribution locations.
Salary:- £45,000 – £50,000 + £6,500 car allowance + single cover private healthcare + other benefits
Based in Worksop with adhoc travel across the multitude of sites with a direct report of a graduate SHE Administrator.
• SHE Strategy for all sites within the group
• Manage policies, systems and procedures, ensuring that they adhere to all company standards and Legislation
• Accident investigation across the sites and ensure compliance
• Lead multisite audit programmes and provide relevant advice
• Improve and promote a positive culture and awareness of safety across sites and implement a robust behavioural change programme
• Drive SHE matters to the forefront of Capex Projects.
• Drive SHE performance Improvement across the sites
• Manage and deliver SHE training, coaching and mentoring of workforce across the sites
• Passionate and able to engage others
• Pragmatic and proactive in approach
• Self-sufficient and confident in their abilities
Background / Essentials:
• NEBSOH Diploma as a minimum (or equivalent) Graduate member of IOSH
• Knowledge of OHSAS 18001
Interested? Apply now for immediate consideration: firstname.lastname@example.org // 0121 454 5000
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this opportunity, please forward on our details.