Health and Safety Advisor
Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103346
Are you an independent and self-motivated individual? Ready for your next challenge as a Health and Safety Advisor? Looking to be a part of a company that is the future of construction?
At HSE Recruitment Network we are proud to be exclusively representing a rapidly expanding construction company based in Wandsworth. It's a great time to join as the company have seen turnover double in 2yrs and the safety team are growing with it. As the Health and Safety Advisor you will be based in the Wandsworth office acting as a safety champion across the region.
You will be accountable for site approximately 5 sites, within the M25, with occasional travel to sites in the south. You will be liaising with the Operations Director and the site management, whilst reporting into the Head of Safety. This role is the perfect opportunity for someone looking for independence and autonomy in their work.
To be considered for this opportunity as a Health and Safety Advisor, you must have the following experience:
• Qualified to a minimum of NEBOSH General Certificate
• Hands on experience within construction environment
• 1-3yrs experience in health and safety, someone who is looking to grow
• Good relationship building skills and the ability to influence at all levels
• Culture fit is key; need someone who is self-motivated, autonomous and engaging
• Coaching and mentoring approach to safety
• Lifting / scaffolding experience is desirable
• CSCS card is desirable
You will receive a salary up to £35,000-40,000 depending on experience plus package, which include; company car, mobile, laptop for the role of Health and Safety Advisor.
For more information please call Charlotte Stokes on 0121 454 5000 for a confidential conversation, or you can email your current CV with a cover letter to email@example.com