Salary: £28000 - £30000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103343
The HSE Recruitment Network is currently recruiting for a SafeCheck Consultant to join one of the Uk's leading consultancy's. We have a rare opportunity to join the team, field based in the London area on a full time permanent basis.
• You will be required to undertake Health & Safety compliance reviews for businesses.
• You will be meet with clients to understand what they have in place to manage Health & Safety in their work place and conduct an audit evaluating their current levels of compliance.
• Further to this audit as the SafeCheck Consultant, you will be required to complete an evaluation report for the Client based on their findings, highlighting any risks and making recommendations
To be considered for this SafetyCheck Consultant role you must have:
• NEBOSH / TECH IOSH qualified
• 12months experience working within a Health & Safety environment
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Outstandingly professional at all times.
• Demonstrate an understanding of sales and be commercially astute.
As a SafeCheck Consultant:
• You will be required to complete an evaluation report for the client based on their findings, highlighting any risks and making recommendations
• Covering an agreed geographical area, meeting with a wide variety of different business owners, in a wide variety of industry sectors.
• It is essential that you are able to adapt to each changing environment and be able to engage with different business owners to identify their individual requirements and demonstrate potential risk to the business through shortcomings in the business owners Health & Safety arrangements
• A primary objective of the role is to demonstrate the value of the full H&S Service and highlight the key reasons that the Client would benefit from our service, without compromising your professional Health & Safety Consultancy objectives
A very attractive package is on offer for this SafeCheck Consultant role, With an OTE of upto 50k – Basic salary of 28-30k and additional benefits and bonuses
To find out more about the opportunity please call James Uddin on 0121 454 5000