Safety, Health and Environment Officer
Salary: £30000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103341
HSE Recruitment are working in an exclusive partnership with one of the largest and most successful independent single site residential conference, training and hotel centres in Northern Europe. They seek a Safety, Health and Environment Officer to join the business offering support to the Director of Property. Working in tangent with one another, the aim is to deliver a positive Health and Safety culture and strategy across the whole organisation.
Based on the Bedford/Cambridgeshire border, on a stunning 380 acre site, our client has two different style conference centres, a four star hotel, 18 hole golf course, serviced offices and other outstanding facilities. They are able to offer the successful candidate a truly remarkable working environment and the chance to join a well-established, family run business.
• You will be responsible for reviewing existing, creating, developing and updating Health and Safety policies
• Advising and assisting managers to ensure the systems is used to properly record as well as recommend future improvements
• Carry out accident investigations, risk assessments and audits
• Chair Health and Safety committee meetings
• Liaise with outside agencies
• Monitor and maintain Quality Standards
• Have a focus on successful Food Safety management
• Support the organisations "Green Initiatives"
As the successful Safety, Health and Environment Officer you will have:
• NEBOSH Certificate
• IOSH Membership (TECH or GRAD as minimum)
• Experience of conducting the above duties, especially Food Safety
• A proven track record in either the hospitality, property or facilities management sectors
• A commercial mindset, pragmatic and forward thinking approach to Health and Safety
You will be rewarded with a base salary up to £30,000, plus benefits package to include 25 days annual leave, pension and support with your CPD.
Don't miss out on this great opportunity. If you are seeking a challenge and have the relevant experience outlined above, then please call Joe Hodgson on 0121 454 5000 to discuss your application further.