Fire Safety Engineer
Salary: £50000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103324
The HSE Recruitment Network are working in partnership with one of London's largest housing associations to recruit a Fire Safety Engineer.
This is an exciting time to join this leading housing organisation as they go through a large period of growth and development. Currently owning 97,000 homes across London, they plan to deliver 100,000 new homes within the next 10 years.
The Fire Safety team design and implement policies, provide guidance and support to enable risk management, implement the audit programme and monitor compliance. They seek a Fire Safety Engineer to join their specialist team, with responsibility for:
• Providing technical advice to directors, management and frontline staff
• Driving exemplary fire safety practice across all of the organisations workplaces
• Commenting on new build fire design strategies
• Issuing advice on the suitability of building products on existing buildings (predominantly external)
• Determine whether an external fire engineering consultancy is required on projects
• Delivering fire safety training
As the successful Fire Safety Engineer you will have:
• BEng (Hons) Degree in Fire Engineering
• Working towards registration with the UK Engineering Council
• Experience in a fire safety engineering role within a multi-site environment, preferably gained in the housing sector (or similar)
• Knowledge of building regulations and British Standards in relation to fire safety
• Pragmatic and forward thinking approach to fire safety
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful and well recognised company, who value the importance of training and professional development. You will be rewarded with a base salary of £50,000 plus generous benefits package to include car allowance, 26 days annual leave, pension and flexible working hours.
Don't miss out on this great opportunity. Interviews will commence week beginning 13th August 2018.
Call Joe Hodgson on 0121 454 5000 to discuss your application in further detail.