Fire Safety Advisor
Salary: £45000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103323
The HSE Recruitment Network are working in partnership with one of London's largest housing associations to recruit a Fire Safety Advisor.
This is an exciting time to join this leading housing organisation as they go through a large period of growth and development. Currently owning 97,000 homes across London, they plan to deliver 100,000 new homes within the next 10 years.
The Fire Safety team design and implement policies, provide guidance and support to enable risk management, implement the audit programme and monitor compliance. They seek a Fire Safety Advisor to join their specialist team, with responsibility for:
• Providing advice and support on fires safety to directors, management and staff across the organisation
• Monitoring compliance
• Delivering fire safety training
• Support operational teams with the delivery of fire safety tasks
As the successful Fire Safety Advisor you will have:
• NEBOSH Fire Certificate
• Experience in a fire safety role within a multi-site environment, preferably gained in the housing sector (or similar)
• Knowledge of building regulations and British Standards in relation to fire safety
• Pragmatic and forward thinking approach to fire safety
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful and well recognised company, who value the importance of training and professional development. You will be rewarded with a base salary of £45,000 plus generous benefits package to include car allowance, 26 days annual leave, pension and flexible working hours.
Don't miss out on this great opportunity. Interviews will commence week beginning 13th August 2018.
Call Joe Hodgson on 0121 454 5000 to discuss your application in further detail.