Health and Safety Advisor
Salary: £38223 per annum
Location: High Wycombe
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103322
Are you an experienced Health and Safety Advisor who thrives on delivering a strong health and safety culture within an organisation?
If so, then this could be the position you have been looking for!
You have the opportunity to join one of the leading housing associations in the South East who manage more than 15,000 homes. They seek a Health and Safety Advisor to enhance the success of the business in tangent with the current Group Head of Health and Safety. You will be based in High Wycombe with some travel across the South East and West London required.
• You will be responsible for delivering a positive health and safety strategy & culture to the associations key stakeholders and staff
• Conducting audits, inspections and incident investigations
• Facilitating training to management within the association
• Producing documentation, ensuring full compliance of policies and legislation is met and supporting the development of the health and safety culture within the organisation
As the successful Health and Safety Advisor you will have:
• NEBOSH Certificate (or equivalent)
• IOSH Membership (or proof of currently working towards)
• Experience of conducting audits, inspections, incident investigations and producing appropriate documentation
• A proven track record of working within the social housing (or similar) sector
• A commercial mindset, pragmatic and forward thinking approach to Health and Safety
You will be rewarded with a base salary of £38,223 plus generous benefits package to include 25 days annual leave, pension, mileage and flexible working hours.
Don't miss out on this great opportunity. If you are an experienced Health and Safety Advisor with the relevant experience outlined above, then please call Joe Hodgson on 0121 454 5000 to discuss your application further.