Health, Safety and Quality Manager
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103319
Do you want to work for a luxury bespoke manufacturing business? Do you want to be part of a fast growing, one of a kind business who are seeking their first ever Health, Safety and Quality Manager? If the answer is yes to either of these, then you need to read on.
This is a truly unique opportunity for a fascinating business who have already grown rapidly over the last year but have a further 5 year plan to double in size. In preparation for this they have identified that they are in need of a Health, Safety and Quality Manager to set up good working practices on site, raise the standards, identify and address gaps in what is currently there, or not, if that is the case. This role may suit someone who is in an HSE advisor, officer or coordinator looking for their step up into a management role or perhaps someone who wants to work for an organisation who are passionate and immensely proud of what they do and lead them through a period of change.
• You will drive excellence in all areas of this department through audits and inspections.
• Rewrite policies and risk assessments to fit the growing business.
• Support in the development of a company-wide H&S and Quality policy and system, supporting all teams in achieving Health & Safety and Quality excellence through a positive approach to reporting and proactive approach to prevention and accountability.
• Coordinate staff training, run tool box talks and inductions.
• You will attend run and chair committee meeting, attend management and operational meeting and be the face of Health and Safety on site.
The candidate specification:
• NEBOSH certificate level or equivalent as a minimum .
• Ideally you will have worked within a luxury background but if not this then someone who has worked in a similar risk profile to that of a manufacturing site would be desirable.
• Personality wise, you need to be a people person, who will work with the highly skilled staff to improve health, safety and quality standards onsite.
• You need that gravitas and persuasive skills to get them to see your way of thinking.
• You will be able to work independently but also as part of a team.
If you are interested in having a further conversation then please send your up to date CV to email@example.com who will be conducting the initial screening process on behalf of the client. I can then send the Job Specification with a full set of duties and responsibilities.